To help you navigate the world of sustainability in business, we’ve created Flotilla World. Offering credible industry insight, reliable resources and training tools for you and your team, this exclusive engagement hub is a one stop shop for you and your colleagues to access at any time. It has everything you need to Measure, Plan, Act, Engage and Learn; from how to implement schemes and initiatives, how to get your people on board and how to showcase your success along the way.
Your journey to net zero is a fantastic opportunity to unite your team with a shared vision and purpose. It’s important to have goals and deadlines, but you need your people to implement them. With an effective engagement process in place, your workforce will become the driving force behind your Net Zero strategy. We will help you build a green culture and enable your people to become a collaborative force for good.
- The Flotilla World engagement hub provides credible industry insight, reliable resources and training tools for you and your team
- Get Exclusive access to the Flotilla Climate School. Helping you upskill and train your people to support you on your journey to Net Zero and beyond
- Create a culture that embraces and delivers your plan
- Boost morale, build team spirit and reinforce a sense of community
- Strengthen your employer brand and help attract and retain the best talent
Gain priority access to pre approved trusted partners for a wide range of schemes and requirements, from energy brokers, EV providers, green tech suppliers, building management systems and tree planting days for your teams. We’ve selected organisations with outstanding service and integrity to make sourcing partners faster and simpler.
Make an instant positive environmental impact and become Carbon Neutral by capturing the emissions you generate while you work on reducing your footprint. Flotilla works with leading carbon offset specialists to identify reputable, approved schemes. We validate our suppliers and ensure the carbon you offset is registered in your name to avoid the risk of miss-selling or greenwashing.